After days of thorough tests, analysis and quality measurement we are proud to present to you an innovative alternative – pressure enrichment of paint at high temperature or, in other words, pressure dyeing.
This pressure dyeing technology is a replacement for dyeing with aerosol or powder paint, which is used for printed products with SLS technology from PA2200 plastic. Some of Smart Factory customers have already been familiar with the service, but we believe that for some it may become a discovery in the field of prototypes and serial production.
- The product looks aesthetic and fully finished.
- The colour is evenly enriched with 0.5 mm to the surface of the product without additional paint layers.
- The surface is plotted in order to make it smooth
- Gently polishing creates the surface with the matt gloss.
- Easy cleaning, especially of a dirt
- You can choose from standard 17 colors or dye on request with the colours in RAL and RGB palettes.
The pressure dyeing service is performed in 4 stages:
- The non-sintered powder is completely cleaned from the parts by using a special media with high air pressure
- Sandblasting with the glass media, which reduces the surface of the product to 30% of the final result desired.
- Application of an imperial-type paint concentrate to dyed parts when the pressure and high temperature saturates the porous nylon surface to a depth of 0.4-0.7 mm.
- It’s the second stage of sandblasting glass media, when the surface gets even milder shade and matt gloss.
Alongside with the pressure enrichment service you can order additional service – impregnation of the parts (providing the product with hydrophobic properties). Due to the special impregnation formula and the unique technology applied, the details become more resistant to the effects of rain, dirt, and the internal devices remain intact for much longer.